Friday, July 8, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Mixed Summer Stripes

Lately I've ben inspired by one of Jane's little brothers.  The kid has some serious style!  I'm always impressed with how well he matches prints.  ... In fact, I can't remember the time that I've last seen him in something other than amazingly coordinated prints!

Here's my attempt a mixed Summer Stripes:

Blue Striped shirt:  Tommy Hilgfiger-- from the closet of a friend
White camisole:  an essentiel de la mode
Yellow Striped shorts;  Unionbay--  I've literally had these since I was twelve!
Blue Reptile Print Skinny belt:  an amazing deal from New York & Co


No look is complete without shoes!  These great $7 Payless finds have lasted me for about a year.  This will be there last Summer of use though, because I love them too much.  But that's the great thing about $7 shoes-- they're practically disposable!

How do you like to wear prints?

XOXO,
Catherine

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home