Sunday, July 17, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Inspired by Kate Middleton aka the Duchess of Cambridge

The former Kate Middleton is an inspiration in many ways-- not least of which is in her fashion choices.
I love how she seems to have single-handedly brought back classic, tasteful, and modest fashion choices.  And!  On her most recent trip to North America, pantyhose!  (I've been telling people for years that business attire just isn't complete without pantyhose/stockings/nylons)

Kate knows how to dress for her body type and generally sticks to a few key shapes and cuts.  
She loves sheath dresses...

And one of her fashion staples is the wrap dress...

Wrap dresses are great on any body type because they can adjust to play up your best points while minimizing everything else.

I recently got this wrap dress at New York & Co. for about $7!  The necklace is also from NY&C and my mom got me the watch from some airport store.



XOXO,
Catherine

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to come all over that black dress

March 18, 2023 at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home